IgniteLite Hybrid Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Odor Control
This ultralight hybrid vest is all about putting the right features in the right places for maximum performance and minimum weight. The ripstop nylon front panel is insulated with PrimaLoft® for critical core warmth. The back and sides are breathable, four-way stretch polyester/spandex with built-in odor control. Wear it on its own in mild weather, or as a sleek layer when temperatures drop.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 100g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active in Front Panel: Lightweight, breathable warmth
- StormRepel® DWR Finish on Front Panel: Sheds moisture
- Polygiene® odor control in Back, Sides, Sleeves: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon front panel: 92% polyester/8% back and sides
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGender MaleHeightType TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust what I needed!Mar 2, 2020
I needed something light for the in-between weather hikes. As the weather warms, this is a nice piece to have in the backpack.
- Yes, I recommend this productNinjaGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeawesomeFeb 25, 2020
I normally wear an X-large but I read other reviews with people saying it runs a little small. So I took at chance and ordered a 2XL. I am glad I did. The other reviewers were correct. So I'm happy for their honest reviews.
- Yes, I recommend this productMisoGender MaleHeight 6'1"TypeActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReally enjoyingFeb 15, 2020
Please keep making it or a similar garment. Maybe make the ripstop material a bit stronger. I think it's great!