Powder Search Pro Insulated Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, warm, and durable, this ski jacket is built for the coldest days on the mountain. The main body is ripstop nylon, and the shoulders, forearms, and back hem are 300D polyester. Both have 2-layer WeatherEdge® waterproof technology that's also windproof and breathable. Inside, ThermaFill® insulation provides lightweight, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- Added durability at shoulders, forearms, and back hem
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation
- Pit zips for quick venting: Regulate airflow to prevent overheating
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Exterior secure zip hand and left sleeve pockets
- Tethered goggle wipe in sleeve pocket
- Interior chest pocket
- Powder skirt and adjustable hem keep snow out and warmth in
- Adjustable cuffs with interior stretch-knit gaiter for enhanced fit
- D-ring attachment for old school lift tickets that use wire wickets
- Average weight, Med: Reg 2.4 lb
- Average length, Med: Reg 31.5": Tall 33.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon main body: 100% polyester shoulders, forearms, back hem
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMike S.Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Inner Sleeves a plus, True to size, allows for layering if needed., Wind and WaterproofCons Lacks an outside chest pocket.Great Jacket for Midwest Winters.Mar 7, 2020
I have been given the task of monitoring the snow removal of a small active adult community. This means being "out in it" when snow falls occur. In the past I have hated jackets with Velcro chest flap strips because they tend to get in the way of zippering and such, but I decided to try this and I am so glad I did. It is warm, but allows for some layering if needed. It has proven to be very water and windproof and a quick shake sheds the droplets and it is ready to go again. I picked it up on sale since I was unsure of liking the Velcro, but I am sure glad I did. It has exceeded my expectations. As a retired auto service technician and instructor, outerwear is like tools of the trade with specific uses and purposes. This jacket is perfect for cold, wet, and windy conditions. Highly recommended.
- Yes, I recommend this productJansribabGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Breathable and underarm vent, Less noise while moving, Really true fitConsGood quality ski jacketJan 5, 2020
Nice looking and good jacket.
- TimGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsYes, I recommend this productNov 25, 2019
A great looking jacket