Powder Search Pro Insulated Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, warm, and durable, this ski jacket is built for the coldest days on the mountain. The main body is ripstop nylon, and the shoulders, forearms, and back hem are 300D polyester. Both have 2-layer WeatherEdge® waterproof technology that's also windproof and breathable. Inside, ThermaFill® insulation provides lightweight, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- Added durability at shoulders, forearms, and back hem
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation
- Pit zips for quick venting: Regulate airflow to prevent overheating
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Exterior secure zip hand and left sleeve pockets
- Tethered goggle wipe in sleeve pocket
- Interior chest pocket
- Powder skirt and adjustable hem keep snow out and warmth in
- Adjustable cuffs with interior stretch-knit gaiter for enhanced fit
- D-ring attachment for old school lift tickets that use wire wickets
- Average weight, Med: Reg 2.4 lb
- Average length, Med: Reg 31.5": Tall 33.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon main body: 100% polyester shoulders, forearms, back hem
- Yes, I recommend this productJansribabGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Breathable and underarm vent, Less noise while moving, Really true fitConsGood quality ski jacketJan 5, 2020
Nice looking and good jacket.
- TimGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsYes, I recommend this productNov 25, 2019
A great looking jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productgainGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsCons Baggy at Waist, Not warm enoughAverage JacketJan 5, 2020
The Jacket looks good. But, Baggy at the waist. It can withstand upto 0C to 10C and 5C to 10C with Wind-Chill. This is just by wearing just a T-shirt underneath. Nothing less than that. Especially, if you're outdoors for more than 15-20 mins. Its wind-resistant, but not wind-proof.