Powder Search Pro Insulated Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, warm, and durable, this ski jacket is built for the coldest days on the mountain. The main body is ripstop nylon, and the shoulders, forearms, and back hem are 300D polyester. Both have 2-layer WeatherEdge® waterproof technology that's also windproof and breathable. Inside, ThermaFill® insulation provides lightweight, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- Added durability at shoulders, forearms, and back hem
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation
- Pit zips for quick venting—regulate airflow to prevent overheating
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Exterior secure zip hand and left sleeve pockets
- Tethered goggle wipe in sleeve pocket
- Interior chest pocket
- Powder skirt and adjustable hem keep out snow, keep in warmth
- Adjustable cuffs with interior stretch-knit gaiter for enhanced fit
- D-ring attachment for old school lift tickets that use wire wickets
- Length, Reg Medium: 31.5" | Tall 33.5" | Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon main body: 100% polyester shoulders, forearms, back hem
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSnowboardingGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivitySnowboardingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for cold weather Colorado Snowboarding!Mar 2, 2021
I bought this for my son for his CO snowboarding trip. I was nervous about getting him a "TALL" but I'm glad I trusted the sizing chart and got him this one (he is 6'3" but I've never bought him a "tall" size"). The arm lengths were perfect as he wanted his gloves to go over the sleeves. He said it got down to Zero temps on the mountain and the jacket kept him plenty warm. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productJackGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Fit and Practical WinterFeb 14, 2021
Excellent quality and fit. Would be great for skiing but I plan to use it for walking in cold Wisconsin winter weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Fit, QualityConsA great ski jacketFeb 10, 2021
This is a great ski jacket. It's not as thick as my older Eddie Bauer ski jackets but it seems every bit as warm. It's sturdy and the outer fabric holds up well to the elements and the rigors of skiing.