All-Mountain Stretch Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
With its mechanical stretch construction, this waterproof polyester shell delivers a new level of mobility and comfort as well as weather protection. The interior back panel lined with fleece makes it an excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Stretch Technology: Fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Fleece interior back panel: Extra layer of warmth
- Pit Zips: Quick venting to prevent overheating
- Multi-adjustable hood: Removable if not needed
- Secure zip pockets: Hand, and exterior/interior chest
- Adjustable cuffs: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Reg Medium: 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender MaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingProsConsGreat shell for skiingJan 6, 2020
I use this skiing in Colorado in conjunction with the BC Evertherm Down jacket on cold days. My last time out the temp was 17 degrees F with constant winds of 10 MPH, gusting to 40 MPH. No issues. I remained warm and dry as both kept the wind out and kept up with getting rid of moisture both outside and in. The stretch is really nice and with the BC Evertherm, it makes for a lightweight comfortable kit. Highly recommend.
- ChicagodudeGender MaleHeight 6'7"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDecent but fleece in back did not work for me. I returned itJan 24, 2020
Nice looking shell. I returned it as there was fleece only in the back. The fleece was only in one spot so the jacket is not warm all over. More of a shell. With the fleece, the shell may get hot in Spring and Fall. Definitely not an option in summer. Would work with fleece everywhere or nowhere. As is, it did not work for me. I returned it. Does look nice though.
- NE guy who needed a light coatGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityProsConsMaybe great rain jacket, not for warmthJan 21, 2020
A beautiful raincoat. But I was fooled by the "extra layer of warmth" and "excellent choice for colder temperatures" claims. I run warm - relatively thick New England blood - I do not need a whole lot of coat - but this coat provided virtually no warmth. I wore it outside on a 40 degree day and felt the cool instantly. I have returned it. My impression was that it was high quality and would be a nice jacket to wear on a rainy 60 degree day for someone who is in a warmer climate and might feel 60 degrees is "colder temperatures."