Powder Search Shell Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof for all-weather skiing & snowboarding. Fully seam-sealed for maximum protection, the windproof polyester shell is reinforced with super-tough 1,000-denier CORDURAa® nylon cut guards at the cuffs to protect against sharp ski edges. Robust ski-specific feature set includes adjustable waist, snow gaiters, inner thigh vents, and articulated knees.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 2-Layer Laminate: Waterproof/breathable and windproof
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable Waist With Belt Loops: Secure, comfortable fit over a wide range of midlayers
- Snow Gaiters: Gripping rubber for secure fit over boots to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents: Quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Dual Cargo Pockets: Accessible storage for essentials
- Tricot-Lined Zip Hand Pockets: Keep hands warm
- D-Ring Attachment Point: For lift pass
- Articulated Knees: Allow full range of motion
- Average inseam: Reg Medium 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productblackdiamondGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome Product!Mar 20, 2019
Perfect fit. Great product. First pair of ski pants I've bought. Thrilled with the purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productPHWGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA Fitting GiftMar 18, 2019
This was a Birthday Gift for my son, PHW. He just loved it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJTGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ski pantsFeb 25, 2019
Ski pants can get ridiculously expensive. These pants are a good value at their price and a great value on sale. I used them recently for three days of skiing in Utah, and they functioned very well with temperatures in the teens and twenties. They might run a bit cold in windy or lower temps, but layering up underneath would mitigate the cold. My build is slim, and they fit very well.