Powder Search Shell Jacket
Fully seam-sealed construction ensures that this polyester shell delivers waterproof/breathable protection for all-weather skiing. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR Finish: Longest-lasting water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Multiple secure pockets: Handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable Cuffs: Seal out cold
- Adjustable hem: Drawcord lets you dial in fit
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- R Kwok | Verified userGender MaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWonderful jacketOct 1, 2018
Just fit to my body. Recently raining outside and I take it for couple days and I feel warm and it is also water proof. Wonderful.
- Yes, I recommend this productYYCIronface | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat water-proof shell at it's price rangeDec 17, 2017
I bought this one from local store, but I found online only that the all-mountain Shell has same function, but CAD$40 cheaper. Does it mean EB just increases the price a bit for a new model every year? LoL, I might find a little secrect here. Anyway, if you like the all-montain design & color, go buy that one to save a little once it's still avaiable. I picked up the all black since I mostly wear in city.
- TW | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeWish it's available in XS for menJul 13, 2018
I've been a loyal Eddie Bauer customer for Over 30 years. I have always trust its product quality. I, however, am disappointed with the sizing of some of its jacket lines. I wish XS with the length of 27" is available for all its jackets.