Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g THERMAFILL® INSULATION: Maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® Nylon Cut Guards: Protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable Waist With Belt Loops: Allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow Gaiters: Gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents: Quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-Lined Hand Pockets & 1 Cargo Pocket: Store essentials
- D-Ring Attachment Point: For season passes and day tickets
- Average inseam: Reg Medium 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productG | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNiceFeb 21, 2019
Pants are a good size for skiing with a layer or two underneath. I bought a L and am 6'3", 200lb, and I wear a 36" pant waist. The length is good when wearing ski boots.
- Yes, I recommend this productKM | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and constructionFeb 20, 2019
We had to hem them because my husband is on the short side. But great for our needs.
- Yes, I recommend this productSteve | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit for tall/skinnyFeb 16, 2019
Good level of warmth - with nothing underneath great for skiing in 25F weather. Bit hot in sun/35F. Would wear underlayer in 15F weather. Haven't tried in wet snow but nice and wind proof.