Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® nylon cut guards protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable waist with belt loops—allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow gaiters—gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents—quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-lined hand pockets & 1 cargo pocket store essentials
- D-Ring attachment point for season passes and day tickets
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 31"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFraserGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfortable and warmMay 27, 2022
Great warm pants that are perfect for snow weather. Been happy so-far, but haven't taken them in crazy cold conditions yet.
- Yes, I recommend this productKaetooGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, QualityConsSki PantsMay 15, 2022
Really love these ski pants. Have them in Black and Green Very comfortable at varying temps from 10F to 36F. I were Nike cold weather full length running leggings. The Large are just a little bit big but were more comfortable than the Mediums (I normally wear size 32 waist in EB Jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productmeGenderHeightTypeActivityGiftPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsApr 21, 2022
Bought this as a gift. Great quality and will be using for skiing and as a layer on cold, rainiy days venturing outdoors filming and exploring. He loves them!