Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® nylon cut guards protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable waist with belt loops—allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow gaiters—gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents—quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-lined hand pockets & 1 cargo pocket store essentials
- D-Ring attachment point for season passes and day tickets
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 31"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSam LGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, FitConsFits well with lots of pocketsMar 20, 2021
Fits well, but thankfully not tight like the European style ski pants, but also not baggy like snowboard pants.. Also, it has more pockets as compared to other ski pants. A great pair of pants that fulfill my needs.
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable warm pantsMar 10, 2021
I have the zip pockets, 2 cargo pockets, citrus version. Wonderful pants. Big criticism: the combo velcro-2 snaps waist closure system is a major fail. The snaps are too insubstantial and do NOT stay snapped. Also, the minimal velcro is not very effective around the snaps, especially because there are two ineffective snaps rather than one big, sturdy snap. Also, the zipped side pockets are a big plus for security. If the new season's version has velcro instead, this would be a major fail.
- Yes, I recommend this productShawnGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Pants L/reg - CitrusMar 6, 2021
Bought these pants due to waterproof rating, inner thigh vents, abrasion resistance at bottom and inner ankle, & color (citrus). Wife and friends said it was very easy to spot me on the ski trails this past weekend. Pants were super comfy and performed well in powder. Super happy with the purchase!