Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski shell with complete adaptability to weather conditions on and off the mountain. Fully seam-sealed, 2-layer waterproof/breathable polyester shell combines with a zip-in 650 fill down liner for adjustable warmth. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR Finish: Longest-lasting water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Zip-in 650 Fill Down Liner: Secure 3-point connection with snaps at back of neck and cuffs
- Multiple secure pockets: Handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable Cuffs: Seal out cold
- Adjustable hem: Drawcord lets you dial in fit
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm light weight coat with many pockets and many optionsJan 6, 2020
Couldn't find any cons with this coat
- Yes, I recommend this productGambit77Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe Best Jacket For Every Weather SituationJan 4, 2020
If you only owned one jacket, this would be it! The outer shell is water and wind prooft. The zip-out, down-filled inner liner may be worn by itself or zipped into the outer shell. The jacket is great looking and also features a detachable hood that is adjustable and sized to fit over a ski helmet.
- Yes, I recommend this productAdamGenderHeight 6'1"TypeActivityCampingPros Fit, Very Warm, Waterproof, WindproofCons Chest Pocket AccessFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAn All Around Weather SolutionJan 4, 2020
This coat is a tank. Whatever weather you're up against it will hold up. It's sheds water perfectly and has keeps me warm in single digit wind chills. I'm a long time Eddie Bauer customer because of the quality for price that they offer. I looked at all the top outdoor brands with comparable pricing and this coat blows them out of the water. I typically go for the First Ascent gear, but after comparing them, I don't think any of them will be as durable and dependable as this. I know it's marketed toward skiing and snowboarding but I plan to use it for anything cold or wet. It's certainly heavier and more bulky, but the trade off is piece of mind when you need it. The size is true. Some of the first ascent stuff is snug, but this leaves a little room to layer if you want it. It's versatility is key. Zip out the puffy for wet shoulder seasons or keep it in for winter. It's a fantastic 3-4 season solution. You won't be disappointed.