Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
Our warmest ski shell with complete adaptability to weather conditions on and off the mountain. Fully seam-sealed, 2-layer waterproof/breathable polyester shell combines with a zip-in 650 fill down liner for adjustable warmth. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR Finish: Longest-lasting water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Zip-in 650 Fill Down Liner: Secure 3-point connection with snaps at back of neck and cuffs
- Multiple secure pockets: Handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable Cuffs: Seal out cold
- Adjustable hem: Drawcord lets you dial in fit
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJon | Verified userGenderHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketApr 4, 2019
Great jacket love it. Fit as expected. Being able to separate the shell and down gives you options as the weather changes. My father in law saw it and bought the same jacket for himself.
- Yes, I recommend this productBurrski | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeWOW!Feb 11, 2019
Bought this coat to ski. Wore it during a trip to Lake Tahoe in February in blizzard conditions. I was comfortable and toasty. The wind couldn't cut through the shell. I was amazed. Great coat. I'd suggest a thinner lining for more moderate weather.
- Yes, I recommend this producthithmojr | Verified userGenderHeight 5'9"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Versatile JacketJan 31, 2019
I bought this jacket at the end of last winter for my trip to Europe. It fit right in in the Swiss Alps and also kept me warm at the top of Mt. Blanc where it was -15 °F the day I went to the top. Roomy, non-restrictive, good selection of and well placed pockets.Great winter commuting jacket. Drawstring keeps the cold out when needed. Worked great on Friday nights during football season and during winter wildlife photo shoots.