Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski shell with complete adaptability to weather conditions on and off the mountain. Fully seam-sealed, 2-layer waterproof/breathable polyester shell combines with a zip-in Premium Down liner for adjustable warmth. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus technology—seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Multiple secure pockets—handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable cuffs seal out cold
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 44.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjrl167Gender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest 3-In-1 Jacket I've Ever PurchasedNov 9, 2021
I've been trying for a long time to find a versatile 3-in-1 jacket and I think I've hit the jackpot. I'm 6'1 at 185 pounds and a medium fits me perfectly. The quality is amazing and the waterproof outer layer is great for city weather. It's also really easy to take out and re-attach the inner layer, which is really warm just by itself. Having a detachable hood is also a big plus! My only minor gripe is that the hood itself is on the smaller side and can come down easily in the wind. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase and looking forward to wearing it for years to come.
- JoshGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitGreat quality and warmthOct 15, 2021
Right out of the box, I knew this was going to be a quality winter jacket. I have been eyeballing this for a while now and decided to grab it on discount. The small details make this an excellent jacket. 3-in-1 technology, quality zippers and pockets, down insulation, stitching etc. As of now, I'm only wearing the inner layer for Minnesota fall and it's keeping me toasty warm. I am positive that when I layer up with the outer shell, I'll be nice and warm except for the coldest of days where I will need even heavier iron. My only gripe (and this is with most outerwear brands) is that I would like to at least see it in XS sizes, if not with short or slim fits. I'm 5'6 140lbs and a great fitting heavy duty winter jacket is almost impossible to ask for. With that said, I plan on making this my full-time winter jacket. It fits good enough.
- Yes, I recommend this productRyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat 3 in 1 coatOct 5, 2021
Great looking and feels comfortable and warm.