Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Secure Pocket
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, duffel, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 9.6 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productIcyGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome Light RaincoatJun 20, 2022
Super light weight for easy packing, great fir sydden storms, pit zips fir great breathability on the trail. Classic fit and looks great!
- Yes, I recommend this productSDGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat lightweight raincoatJun 16, 2022
Great lightweight and easy to pack! A nice added bonus us the armpit vents!
- Yes, I recommend this productCaseyGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat lightweight Rain jacketJun 10, 2022
Great lightweight rain jacket. I am 6'4" and this fits me great in size large. It does a good job with keeping me dry. I keep it in my backpack for the common florida showers.