Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, duffel, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 9.6 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityLeisurePros FitConsAmazing jacket!Apr 30, 2021
Very comfortable jacket. Keeps me dry when it rains. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productSolo-BagGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsPerfect for light travelersApr 23, 2021
I pack the jacket down into its right pocket which doubles as a storage bag. This jacket does everything Eddie Bauer claims, it's feather weight, wind resistant, water proof, and yet somehow breathable. The hood is has a small brim to prevent slanted rain from hitting your face. Highly recommended if you want a compactable, water proof jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productJRGenderHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExceeded expectationsApr 22, 2021
Comfort with style. (Well, trail style.) Light enough for temps in the mid to upper 50's. Pit zips bleed off heat very effectively.