Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, duffel, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 9.6 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDavid the pavement runnerGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeRoomy jacket that is great for layeringMay 29, 2020
I am 5' 7", but I have large shoulders, so I often take a size large. I purchased a size large since I want to wear it when layering with my fleece or light down jackets when walking in the spring and fall. It is roomy, but great if you want to layer the jacket with others one.
- Yes, I recommend this productRISGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReally Useful rain shellMar 2, 2020
Seems to work the way it's supposed to.
- Yes, I recommend this product"Teacher"Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFits well, looks good, repels rainJan 15, 2020
The sleeves are a little long, but that's all right.