Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, duffel, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 9.6 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTeeRoyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslightweight shellSep 21, 2021
The perfect lightweight shell for rainy weather. Packs up small to stuff in your daypack. Wearing a lightweight fleece quarter zip underneath adds a ton of warmth. I owned one for a few years and bought this one for my son.
- Yes, I recommend this productMoeGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLightweight and great fit for tall manAug 23, 2021
Impressed by this rain jacket, and grateful to EB for their line of tall apparel. I have an athletic build, and this jacket fit perfectly - roomy enough in the shoulders, plenty of length in the arms, and nice and trim through the body. I've used it twice: once to clean out my house gutters in a torrential downpour, and once on a bike ride in light rain. Both times it kept me nice and dry. My wife liked the jacket so much she bought one for herself.
- Yes, I recommend this productRichGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, QualityConsVery nice quality and perfect fit!Aug 20, 2021
High quality and perfect fit!