Cloud Cap Rain Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Inclement weather is no problem for these rain pants, built for anything from backpacking to commuting. Lightweight, durable nylon with 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® technology for waterproof/breathable protection. Packs into right hand pocket for easy transport.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs fit over shoes for easy on/off.
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- TedGenderHeightType TallActivityProsCons Not Versatile, Poor QualityKeeps Rain Out; Holds Sweat InSep 19, 2020
Order one size down. Not breathable at all -- hopefully you don't sweat while wearing them. They do however keep rain out, even in downpours. I'm a 38" waist, but fit well into size L.
- Yes, I recommend this productRumRunnerGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat pantsJan 21, 2020
Great fit and look can never go wrong with Eddie B.
- Yes, I recommend this productDouglasGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeStrong, roomy, waterproofJan 8, 2020
They're too long for me . . . I ordered medium for the rain jacket, which should mean that the pants sent to me would be appropriately smaller.