Cloud Cap Rain Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Inclement weather is no problem for these rain pants, built for anything from backpacking to commuting. Lightweight, durable nylon with 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® technology for waterproof/breathable protection. Packs into right hand pocket for easy transport.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs fit over shoes for easy on/off.
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJRGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSweat-free coverageSep 23, 2021
As a press photographer who covers many sporting events in rainy western PA., I can testify these pants are perfect. Most rain gear is cumbersome and hot, while these keep you from sweating. If temperatures drop into the 30s they easily slip over a pair of jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productMartyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros QualityCons Poor FitWell made but too smallApr 25, 2021
Looks to be well made. I returned these rain pants only because the size small did not fit, l would definitely reorder if I could get the same sale price of my original order. I really needed a new pair of rain pants.
- TedGenderHeightType TallActivityProsCons Not Versatile, Poor QualityKeeps Rain Out; Holds Sweat InSep 19, 2020
Order one size down. Not breathable at all -- hopefully you don't sweat while wearing them. They do however keep rain out, even in downpours. I'm a 38" waist, but fit well into size L.