Windfoil® Elite Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
This all-purpose soft shell jacket provides superior, cross-seasonal comfort and weather protection. Advanced Flexion polyester/spandex shell offers 4-way stretch and is windproof, water-repellent, and breathable. Interior is soft, brushed Windcutter® fleece.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Wrist cuffs seal out cold
- Secure zip exterior chest pocket with media port
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester/6% spandex (face): 100% polyester (backing)
- Yes, I recommend this productRocky Mountain HighGenderHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHe'll Love It!Aug 14, 2019
This is a gift for my son. I bought one for myself a couple of years ago, and love it. It's warm, but lightweight, and perfect for x-country skiing or snowshoeing. I would buy one for my daughter, too, but this style isn't available for women anymore.
- Yes, I recommend this productyogiGender MaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeAwesome jacket. Perfect weight for my climate.May 28, 2019
Awesome jacket. Perfect weight for my climate.
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWarm, dry and good-lookingApr 30, 2019
A good-looking jacket that is surprisingly warm for its weight, thanks to its insulation and wind-blocking exterior. I consider the fit a bit snug in the chest and shoulders, if only because I'd expect to wear a flannel shirt or sweatshirt under the jacket at times. But the sleeve and overall length are perfect, three zippered pockets come in handy, and it's even washable.