All-Mountain Shell Jacket
This shell does it all, regardless of the weather. Exclusive WeatherEdge® Plus technology ensures waterproof/breathable protection from rain, snow, sleet, and hail. The StormRepel® Super DWR is our longest-lasting, most durable water-repellent finish, and maintains its water repellency, even after heavy use and multiple home launderings.
- Secure zip hand and left chest pockets
- Pit zips for quick venting while active
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Adjustable cuffs for secure fit
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRick | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect around town and hiking jacketMay 9, 2019
This Men's All-Weather Shell Jacket is perfect for Bay Area winter months since it doesn't get very cold here, especially in Silicon Valley where day time temps are usually in the 50s, and nights in mid to high 40s during winter. My jacket is true to size compared to my other jackets in same size category, but still has enough room for light layering. I haven't had a chance to wear it in the rain yet, but since it's water repellent and breathable, as opposed to water resistant, I don't anticipate any problems. Although some reviews felt the outside cargo pockets were to shallow, they're plenty deep enough for me, and should hold car keys, smaller cell phones, and similar items without falling out, even when unzipped. You can zip the pockets closed for added security. The chest pocket has ample room for my iPhone X, and should fit the iPhone Xs Max. It also has one zippered inside pocket that's about 25% smaller than the outside chest pocket Good for wallets and keys maybe? The jacket appears to be well made, and should hold up well with moderate outdoor use, maybe forever if you're just wearing it around town. I'm a hunter and fisherman, so I have special jackets for those occasions where this All-Mountain Shell Jacket would not work. If your wife or girl friend doesn't want to be seen with you wearing a camouflaged hunting jacket at 49er games, then get the All-Mountain Shell Jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkhan | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat all around jacketApr 9, 2019
I got the True Blue color jacket and am very satisfied with it. I got it on 50% off clearance so it was around $80 which I think is a great price. It's very warm and has a pocket inside which I like. I wear it for mild hikes and don't get too hot in it.
- Yes, I recommend this product5btom | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Bad weather JacketApr 7, 2019