Reversible Astrolite Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Synthetic Fill
- Recycled Materials
This ripstop nylon hooded jacket is built for high-aerobic, cold-weather activities like mountain sports. It features PrimaLoft® Gold Cross Core™ with Aerogel insulation technology that's exceptionally lightweight and warm, and made with recycled materials. The reversible design is quilted on one side and non-quilted on the other.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- PrimaLoft® Gold Cross Core™ with Aerogel insulation technology
- Low-profile hood fits under helmet
- Secure zip hand pockets and chest pocket on non-quilted side
- Secure snap hand pockets and chest pocket on quilted side
- Packs into left hand zip pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGrant M.Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSurprisingly warm for the weight, an absolute winner!Dec 8, 2021
This is a stellar jacket! Its so warm for how lightweight it is. It is reversible but I really don't think that its a need for me, I will likely just wear it with the smooth side out as the zippered pockets are preferred. Either way, very good quality jacket and really impressive insulation. This is a winner!