BC UltraTherm Jacket
- First Ascent
- Packs Into Pocket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Synthetic Fill
The BC UltraTherm Jacket is the lightest insulated waterproof jacket we've ever made. Built for tough days out at the crag, this jacket surprises by being lightweight while on the wall and warm enough for a long belay. Featuring our WeatherEdge Pro waterproof tech, this jacket holds up to a strong downpour during a midday hike, and the 75g Primaloft® Evolve insulation delivers ultralight breathable warmth during any endeavor. Zip on this layer when the only thing more enticing than a warm cup of coffee is a warm layer to go with it.
- WeatherEdge® Pro 20K/20K waterproofing fights off the worst storms
- StormRepel® Super DWR treatment provides a durable moisture shedding finish
- Featuring recycled 75g Primaloft® Evolve insulation for added warmth
- 2.5 layer nylon ripstop material for durable comfort season after season
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Packable jacket fits into chest zip pocket
- [Length] center-back, 28.5", [Weight] medium, 8.3oz
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- [shell] 100% nylon, [insulation] 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHonestAbeGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsStylish technical gearJun 3, 2022
This is quickly becoming my favorite jacket. The outer shell is crazy light and waterproof. The inner fleece is very soft and cozy feeling. The whole jacket weighs nearly nothing. But what sets it apart is that it looks great, the colors are cool and fit is good.
- Yes, I recommend this productPeak2PeakGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight Technical Outerwear at its FinestApr 28, 2022
This is a truly revolutionary piece of technical outerwear. It weighs next to nothing and is surprising warm. The interior fleece that's against your skin can only be described as pet fur feeling, which is a good thing here, its very cozy. Did I mention it is waterproof? This jacket is a lightweight backpackers dream. I usually wear a Medium in EB but I sized up to a Large because it has a more technical fit and I don't like my outerwear to be skin tight. I'm 6'0 and 185lbs for reference and it fits slightly big which I like so I can layer a fleece underneath if its reaallly cold out. This jacket has earned a spot in my backpacking kit