BC UltraTherm Jacket
- First Ascent
- Packs Into Pocket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Synthetic Fill
The BC UltraTherm Jacket is the lightest insulated waterproof jacket we've ever made. Built for tough days while out hiking or climbing, it doesn't weigh you down while on the wall, and is warm enough for a long belay. Featuring our WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof tech, this jacket handles a strong downpour during a midday hike, and the 75g Primaloft® Evolve insulation delivers ultralight, breathable warmth during transitional season adventures. Zip it on when the only thing needed more than a warm cup of camp-side coffee is a layer that can handle long, chilly mornings.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro 20K/20K waterproofing fights off the worst storms
- StormRepel® Super DWR treatment provides a durable moisture shedding finish
- Featuring recycled 75g Primaloft® Evolve insulation for added warmth
- 2.5 layer nylon ripstop material for durable comfort season after season
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Packable jacket fits into chest zip pocket
- [Length] center-back, 28.5", [Weight] medium, 8.3oz
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- [shell] 100% nylon, [insulation] 100% polyester