BC Flyline Adaptive Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Synthetic Fill
- Secure Pocket
Built with our Adaptive Ski Athlete, Trevor Kennison, this waterproof, insulated ski jacket is designed specifically to work with the motions of sit skiers so they can shred from first chair to last chair. Pairs with the BC Flyline Bib to create a complete sit-ski kit.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 792 0912
- 3-layer WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed tech, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Tailored specifically for sit skiing
- Articulated sleeves
- Goggle wipe
- Secure zip chest & hand pockets
- Pit zips for quick venting
- Adjustable cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled ripstop polyester