Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Medium: 27.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWiscohikingGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Product!!Dec 30, 2021
Love the jacket!! I wore this with my EB long sleeve fleece in the low 30's to walk the dog out for 15 and was surprised how warm I was kept with the combination of the products I was wearing!! Together they go hand in hand and are great products to each and their own!
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGREAT JACKET!Oct 28, 2021
Super great jacket. Awesome fit and feels super super durable. It's also insanely lightweight for how warm it is so it is now my new favorite and go-to hiking/climbing jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketOct 25, 2021
Great Jacket for casual wear around the 50 degree area.