Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Medium: 27.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMMMGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Lightweight JacketApr 22, 2021
Great addition for outdoor activities to offset weather swings. Stretch material, hooded, and water repellency are key characteristics making the jacket a must have.
- Yes, I recommend this productsandpaperGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsperfectApr 17, 2021
use it on the boat
- Yes, I recommend this productAlbaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent addition to our outdoor outfitsApr 10, 2021
Comfortable and stylish jacket! My family love to hike. I would love this jacket to fold inside one of the pockets as the Cirrus one!