Centennial Collection MicroTherm® 1000 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
In 1957, Eddie introduced a down jacket that wasn't a jacket at all, it was an undershirt. While by that time several other manufacturers had joined him in making down outerwear, Eddie now had a different idea—ultralight insulated layers. His Style 25 Down Undershirt was a sensation and over the years inspired many variations, including our original MicroTherm, introduced in 2011 as part of our First Ascent mountaineering gear.
The Centennial Collection MicroTherm 1000 is the next generation of this innovative design, an example of continuous product evolution. It features 1000 fill power Premium Goose Down for extraordinary warmth at minimum weight. It also refines the signature microchannel quilting of the original MicroTherm with discontinuous channel construction to further enhance the thermal efficiency and to prevent cold spots. Full-range mobility is assured with the armhole stretch panels, and the jacket packs into its zip chest pocket for easy transport.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 1000 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two-way stretch knit panels at armholes for enhanced mobility
- Elastic edge at hood and cuffs for trim fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Medium: 28" | Weight: 10 oz | Down Fill Weight: 3.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Recycled 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productExpertSkinDocGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, VersatileConsLight and comfyMay 17, 2021
Very Light, not sure about warmth, you can see through the area where the stitches are. Looks like down in between the bands of stitching. Nice color, bright yellow-green. I hope to wear it so motorist can see me and avoid me when I'm biking on the road.
- Yes, I recommend this productMrCrabsGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacketApr 27, 2021
Love the look and fit/feeling - great quality and look!
- DDsquareGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWow, super light and thinApr 10, 2021
Wow, I thought EB had sent me the wrong item at first because it is so light and compact. The jacket definitely doesn't look as buffy as in the photo. The yellow is not as bright as you see on the website. It has a hint of green. The jacket feel very warm but I am not sure if it is rated at what it claim. If it is, it is a incredible technology. Weighing just more than half a pound, It is a perfect for travel use. I love it!