Centennial Collection MicroTherm® 1000 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
In 1957, Eddie introduced a down jacket that wasn't a jacket at all, it was an undershirt. While by that time several other manufacturers had joined him in making down outerwear, Eddie now had a different idea—ultralight insulated layers. His Style 25 Down Undershirt was a sensation and over the years inspired many variations, including our original MicroTherm, introduced in 2011 as part of our First Ascent mountaineering gear.
The Centennial Collection MicroTherm 1000 is the next generation of this innovative design, an example of continuous product evolution. It features 1000 fill power Premium Goose Down for extraordinary warmth at minimum weight. It also refines the signature microchannel quilting of the original MicroTherm with discontinuous channel construction to further enhance the thermal efficiency and to prevent cold spots. Full-range mobility is assured with the armhole stretch panels, and the jacket packs into its zip chest pocket for easy transport.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 1000 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two-way stretch knit panels at armholes for enhanced mobility
- Elastic edge at hood and cuffs for trim fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Medium: 28" | Weight: 10 oz | Down Fill Weight: 3.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Recycled 100% nylon
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review
Be the first to ask a question.