Guide Pro Alpine Stretch Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
These alpine pants were built especially for hikers, climbers, and mountaineers, but they're equally well-suited for anyone venturing out in unpredictable weather. The durable, four-way stretch soft shell fabric delivers superior mobility and features our most durable water-repellent finish to shed moisture.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Four secure zip pockets
- Built-in elastic belt
- Zip fly
- Gusseted zip cuffs to fit over boots
- Inseam: 31"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productmethowcasualGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIncredibly Comfortable and VersatileMay 4, 2022
Comfortable fit, and I like having both a built-in belt as well as belt loops. I use these as a one-pant-to-rule-them-all in the winter since they're waterproof enough for snow sports and rain, while still being light enough for hiking. It's nice not having to throw rain pants over hiking pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productEricGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGood quality and Comfortable but Size upApr 14, 2022
Comfortable and quality snow pants. My only complaint was that I should have sized up since these are worn over pants. I typically wear size 32 or 33 pants so decided to go with Medium. But they fit a little snug over another pair of pants. Other than this I really like the snow pants! I wore them casually skiing and sledding. Stayed dry and warm the whole 4 hours!
- BurksGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityCons Not VersatileMiss the old versionApr 13, 2022
My husband prefers the older version of these pants, he's not a fan of the built in belt, they are slimmer fitting, and they don't have the same internal pockets the previous version had. Hope they bring back the previous style.