EverTherm® Down Pants
- First Ascent
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. The search for a cold-weather hiking/camp pant that's lightweight, flexible, and warm is over. Our guides have tested the EverTherm all over—from the Himalayas to the Cascades.
The stretch nylon shell provides unrestricted mobility, and the seat and knees are waterproof. Inside, Thindown® insulation delivers the incomparable warmth of down without the need for quilting. The result is a low profile that never looks or feels bulky.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K, at the seat and knees
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish throughout
- 30g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union
- Adjustable waist straps to dial in the fit
- Two hip pockets, one thigh pocket
- Hip-to-ankle side zips for quick venting and easy on/off
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 31"
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review