MicroTherm® FreeFuse™ Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
The next generation of our best-selling MicroTherm ultralight, this new hoodie features FreeFuse construction. Traditionally, inner and outer layers of fabric are stitched together and then quilted with additional stitching. But this jacket is made with a single sheet of fabric that's folded over and woven together in discontinuous channels to hold the down. This cutting-edge technique saves weight, maximizes breathability, helps reduce cold spots, and minimizes down migration.
The nylon/spandex stretch shell provides exceptional mobility and features a super-durable water-repellent finish that beads moisture. High-loft Premium Down insulation delivers sub-zero warmth in mere ounces.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- FreeFuse™ discontinuous channel-weave construction to enhance breathability and eliminate cold spots
- Three exterior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem dials in the fit
- Packs into left hand pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5" | Weight: 16.5 oz | Down Fill Weight: 3.3 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 85% nylon/15% spandex