Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on upper back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBVGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsA nice light jacketSep 20, 2021
This is a good jacket for Spring/Fall, and for layering in colder months. It is lightweight but sturdy. Only drawback are the two pockets, which are flimsy.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Easy CareConsExcellent material and what a bargain.Sep 6, 2021
Excellent material and good pricing.
- Yes, I recommend this productTyler WalkerGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Look and FitAug 16, 2021
Great fit and comfort. Bought for Golf, sailing and hiking, it is perfect.