Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on upper back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsPerfect weight for FloridaMay 1, 2021
My husband needed a stylish, light weight jacket that wasn't a hoodie. This fit the bill perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsVery Light and StretchyApr 27, 2021
Little tight in the chest, but perfect everywhere else (XXL-Tall). Material is especially light and not insulated yet it keeps wind and rain out.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephenGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket in the windApr 25, 2021
I bought this jacket to scooter around town with. I have worn it commuting to work, as well as touring the countryside on short excursions. I am very pleased with the wind deflecting properties of the jacket. It wasn't necessarily designed as a motorcycle jacket, but it has served that purpose well. I bought the curry yellow to increase my visibility and that has also worked well. The jacket fits a bit long which works fine for my purposes. I am pleased with this purchase.