Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on upper back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBD #70!Gender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat find!Jul 5, 2021
Just the lightweight jacket I was looking for- and it looks great, too!
- Yes, I recommend this productVersitalGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityOtherPros FitConsVersatile GarmetJun 27, 2021
I own 10 sandstone garments, each a different color. Perfect for camping, backpacking, day-hiking, cross-country skiing, down-hill skiing, cycling and casual wear, Most important, it is a wind breaker and offers rain protection. It is not "waterproof" (GORTEX fits this need). But, for your intermittent rains showers or light falling drizzles (typical Pacific Northwest weather), this is perfect, for torrential rains)>. jacket for torrential rains. But, light rains, scattered showers and snowfall, the sandstone is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productTom sandstone reviewGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Quality, VersatileConsLike it so much I bought a 2nd oneJun 14, 2021