Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on upper back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBombChelleGenderHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFits the tall HusbandNov 26, 2020
I ordered this as a gift for my 6'3" 190 lb husband, the XL Tall is long enough in the body and the arms, but the XL is a bit too roomy. This lightweight jacket is perfect for when he needs something in the rather mild, SE Georgia winters. Next jacket I will probably order an L Tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productFlexdeFunkGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect fit, amazing comfort, amazing materialsSep 26, 2020
I got it for 65 percent off which is amazing - I love the sandstorm collection. I have 4 sandstorm coats and they are all amazing. Favorite coats by far, the hooded ones aren't as good as this non-hooded one. The materials are so unique and comfortable. Highly recommend this as a early fall, late spring coat.
Be the first to ask a question.