Mountain Ops Ski Tour Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ideal for backcountry skiing and general cold-weather wear, these pants are a favorite of our ski guides. Wind- and water-resistant soft shell with reinforced, waterproof knees.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Four secure zip pockets
- Two hook-and-loop pockets
- Snow gaiters
- Reinforced cuffs protect against ski edges
- Ankle zips for boot clearance
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 31"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGenderHeight 6'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConssnow pantsMay 23, 2022
I needed some pants to wear playing in the snow with the kids. These were comfortable and kept me dry.
- Yes, I recommend this productKATGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHusband loves these ski pantsMay 22, 2022
Husband absolutely cannot say enough positive things about these ski pants. He loves them, they keep him warm but are very light and comfortable. He wears them even working in the snow because they are "perfect pants" as he says. They fit him great also.
- Yes, I recommend this productTimGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and multi-useApr 16, 2022
Great for skinning and skiing. Fit great. Not baggy.