Sandstone Thermal Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Warm, protective, and wind-resistant, this lightweight, breathable soft shell features grid-fleece lining and four-way stretch mobility, making it a top choice of our guides for alpine pursuits from climbing to backcountry skiing.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Multi-adjustable hood: Dial in the fit, with or without a hood
- Dual chest pockets: Keep essentials easily accessible
- Secure zip hand pockets: Extra warmth and storage
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Seal out the cold
- Average length, Medium: 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex shell: 100% polyester grid fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckarooGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat comfortable jacket !Apr 30, 2020
Nice jacket for cool weather. There is room for a light layer underneath if needed. I got the Ochre color and it is good looking. The jacket is so comfortable and keeps you warm while blocking the wind.
- Yes, I recommend this producthokiedocGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Fit, Not bulky, WarmConsGreat JacketDec 3, 2019
This is a great jacket that I really like hiking in here in SWVA. I have worn it during cold outings with a base layer and it was perfect. I appreciate the size and depth of the pockets, as well as the fabric as its slightly stretchy. Also has ample room for a helmet if you are climbing. The DWR does its job, but I wouldn't necessarily use it as a waterproof jacket do to outside expeditions in. I do not think that was the intention of the jacket either. If that is the goal I'd recommend getting a membrane to wear over it. Overall solid jacket jacket that is now my favorite go to fleece for all hiking, climbing, and everything outdoor. The fit was awesome as well, I am a 41 inch chest and 33 waist, the Medium fits me like a glove.
- Yes, I recommend this productKykeGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Very comfortable and Light to wearCons Sizing makes the jacket look and feel little tooOverall Great JacketFeb 9, 2020
Great jacket for spring to early fall. Lovethat it repels water and the hood is a nice addition. Only complaint is that I feel the jacket fits a bit too boxy and makes me look wider than I am.. However the boxiness is ok when I wear multiple layers under the jacket.
Be the first to ask a question.