Sandstone Thermal Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Warm, protective, and wind-resistant, this lightweight, breathable soft shell features grid-fleece lining and four-way stretch mobility, making it a top choice of our guides for alpine pursuits from climbing to backcountry skiing.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Multi-adjustable hood: Dial in the fit, with or without a hood
- Dual chest pockets: Keep essentials easily accessible
- Secure zip hand pockets: Extra warmth and storage
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Seal out the cold
- Average length, Medium: 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex shell: 100% polyester grid fleece lining
- Yes, I recommend this producthokiedocGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Fit, Not bulky, WarmConsGreat JacketDec 3, 2019
This is a great jacket that I really like hiking in here in SWVA. I have worn it during cold outings with a base layer and it was perfect. I appreciate the size and depth of the pockets, as well as the fabric as its slightly stretchy. Also has ample room for a helmet if you are climbing. The DWR does its job, but I wouldn't necessarily use it as a waterproof jacket do to outside expeditions in. I do not think that was the intention of the jacket either. If that is the goal I'd recommend getting a membrane to wear over it. Overall solid jacket jacket that is now my favorite go to fleece for all hiking, climbing, and everything outdoor. The fit was awesome as well, I am a 41 inch chest and 33 waist, the Medium fits me like a glove.
- Yes, I recommend this productRichGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivitySkiingPros Warm, Roomy,Moves with youCons Will shed rain or wet snow for 15 minutes maxReviewed This Jacket BeforeAug 29, 2019
Bought this jacket in early 2018 as a ski jacket for cold dry weather. Works well for that. Made a review later that winter, but now review number is back to zero???
Be the first to ask a question.