Sandstone Thermal Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Warm, protective, and wind-resistant, this lightweight, breathable soft shell features grid-fleece lining and four-way stretch mobility, making it a top choice of our guides for alpine pursuits from climbing to backcountry skiing.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Multi-adjustable hood: Dial in the fit, with or without a hood
- Dual chest pockets: Keep essentials easily accessible
- Secure zip hand pockets: Extra warmth and storage
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Seal out the cold
- Average length, Medium: 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex shell: 100% polyester grid fleece lining
- Yes, I recommend this productRichGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivitySkiingPros Warm, Roomy,Moves with youCons Will shed rain or wet snow for 15 minutes maxReviewed This Jacket BeforeAug 29, 2019
Bought this jacket in early 2018 as a ski jacket for cold dry weather. Works well for that. Made a review later that winter, but now review number is back to zero???