Mountain Ops Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
The next generation of our winter workwear, Mountain Ops is built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. This burly down jacket was designed for those who run heli and cat ski operations, so you know it can handle hard work and harsh conditions. It features a super tough ripstop nylon shell that's reinforced with 500D waterproof nylon canvas overlays at the shoulders and sleeves. Inside, there's enough Premium Down insulation to keep you going comfortably in sub-zero temperatures.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 792 0536
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Secure zip chest pockets (exterior and interior)
- Interior mesh stash pocket
- Low-profile, snap-adjust cuffs for safety when working with tools
- Adjustable hem dials in fit, seals out cold
- Average length, Med: Reg 30.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon shell and overlays | 100% polyester lining