BC Freshline Bib
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Our best men's ski bib uses state-of-the-art materials and includes a guide-built feature set that gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. The shell combines eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—both 3-layer waterproof—body-mapped for maximum efficiency, protection, and comfort. On top of that, the cuffs are reinforced with super tough 1000D CORDURA® nylon with polyurethane coating. Together with the matching jacket, this bib makes a kit that's equal to the fiercest lines in the most challenging conditions.
- 3-layer eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—superior waterproof/breathable performance
- Ultra-durable 1000D CORDURA® nylon cuff guards—protect fabric from ski edges
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Highly articulated fit—enhanced comfort and mobility without bulk
- Breathable, stretchy upper bib—dual pockets and interior mesh phone pocket
- Dual thigh pockets with interior mesh pockets—sewn loops for securing an avalanche beacon
- Hip-to-cuff zips for venting—easy on/off or access to knee brace
- Removable foam knee pads—extra comfort when kneeling in snow
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 31" | Tall 33" | Weight: 28.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJavinGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons UncomfortableAwesome!Jan 12, 2021
Awesome bib, especially if you can grab it on sale. I have been using it for a few days now this season and it has held up great so far. The waterproofing is exceptional and I was still able to slightly breathe in 40 degree f weather. Tons of pockets, side zips, boot clips, knee pads (I found these out of position for me and I removed them), ykk zippers--the works. It is genuinely a top of the line bib. It uses event fabric instead of gore-tex pro, which is supposed to be more breathable but I am not so sure about that or how it holds up durability wise, however competes in the same category with me so far. The seat could be a bit more flexible if you were to drop into a squat but this fabric can only stretch so much while remaining waterproof. Also, there could be additional zippers along the side of the chest area to expand for larger chests. Other than that--9/10.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn BGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Highly Breathable, Highly Waterproof, RECCO Reflector, Very Comfortable, Well Thought Out FeaturesConsAn Amazing Winter Sports BibNov 30, 2019
I have been looking to upgrade my ski pants from the none to well fitting North Face Freedom pants that I was using (I am a tall, but I got them on sale in regular height). When I saw that Eddie B was doing the BC Freshline kit in medium tall as I had hoped this year, I snapped it up. Man, am I glad that I did. This is an exceptionally well thought out bib. It has very well mapped pockets. The pockets at either hip have a little sleeve in them for an avalanche beacon, which is a nice touch. Speaking of nice touches, it also has built in (but removable) kneed pads. They are almost unnoticeable during use, but they are nice in a fall. The fly zipper has three zipper pulls included, allowing it to be set up such that reliving oneself is highly convenient. They also have full length zips on either side that similarly include several zipper pulls along the length, so venting can be highly customized. Not that you're likely to need it. The eVent is so breathable that even when I was working hard and breathing heavily, they never became clammy. It's also highly waterproof: never before have I come back from a day of skiing with bone dry boots. My old North face pants would always ride up and let snow in. Not these babies. They are so high performing in fact, that even when what started as light to medium snow at the Taos opening weekend became a full on blizzard (heavy snows, 30+ mph winds, white out conditions) I couldn't feel anything through them, and even with the pressure of the driving winds I remained perfectly warm and dry. These might just be the perfect ski pants. Now that I've skiied in them, I'm not sure how did without.
- PlacidoGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitCons Not Versatile, Poor QualityFailed stitching / Craftmenship.Aug 22, 2020
5-star until put to use! If not for the expanding pocket on the thighs (and poor support): the lower fold-to-vertical seam pulled apart, within the 1st-day of telemarking (ski), after a few lunges/turns, a 2" hole/tear through---no longer water/weather proof---at the stitch. Thus, duct-tape was applied to the bids on its 1st-day of use. Minus 1-star. I deducted the second star due to the poor/lack of product support; a replacement wasn't offered, and was I told to find somebody to repair the bids. The older iteration was far superior.
Be the first to ask a question.