BC Freshline Bib
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Our newest and best men's ski bib uses state-of-the-art materials and includes a guide-built feature set that gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. The shell combines eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—both 3-layer waterproof—body-mapped for maximum efficiency, protection, and comfort. On top of that, the cuffs are reinforced with super tough 1000D CORDURA® nylon with polyurethane coating. Together with the matching jacket, this bib makes a kit that's equal to the fiercest lines in the most challenging conditions.
- 3-layer eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics: Superior waterproof/breathable performance
- Ultra-durable 1000D CORDURA® nylon cuff guards: Protect fabric from ski edges
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Highly articulated fit: Enhanced comfort and mobility without bulk
- Breathable, stretchy upper bib: Dual pockets and interior mesh phone pocket
- Dual thigh pockets with interior mesh pockets: Sewn loops for securing an avalanche beacon
- Hip-to-cuff zips for venting: Easy on/off or access to knee brace
- Removable foam knee pads: Extra comfort when kneeling in snow
- Average weight, Med: 28.8 oz
- Average inseam, Med: Reg 31": Tall 33"
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn BGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Highly Breathable, Highly Waterproof, RECCO Reflector, Very Comfortable, Well Thought Out FeaturesConsAn Amazing Winter Sports BibNov 30, 2019
I have been looking to upgrade my ski pants from the none to well fitting North Face Freedom pants that I was using (I am a tall, but I got them on sale in regular height). When I saw that Eddie B was doing the BC Freshline kit in medium tall as I had hoped this year, I snapped it up. Man, am I glad that I did. This is an exceptionally well thought out bib. It has very well mapped pockets. The pockets at either hip have a little sleeve in them for an avalanche beacon, which is a nice touch. Speaking of nice touches, it also has built in (but removable) kneed pads. They are almost unnoticeable during use, but they are nice in a fall. The fly zipper has three zipper pulls included, allowing it to be set up such that reliving oneself is highly convenient. They also have full length zips on either side that similarly include several zipper pulls along the length, so venting can be highly customized. Not that you're likely to need it. The eVent is so breathable that even when I was working hard and breathing heavily, they never became clammy. It's also highly waterproof: never before have I come back from a day of skiing with bone dry boots. My old North face pants would always ride up and let snow in. Not these babies. They are so high performing in fact, that even when what started as light to medium snow at the Taos opening weekend became a full on blizzard (heavy snows, 30+ mph winds, white out conditions) I couldn't feel anything through them, and even with the pressure of the driving winds I remained perfectly warm and dry. These might just be the perfect ski pants. Now that I've skiied in them, I'm not sure how did without.
- Jonny EGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsWell-made, but Tall sizing is offNov 25, 2019
I was very excited to get this product, but was disappointed in the fit. I'm just under 6'4" and typically need an inseam of 34" or more in ski pants/bibs. After trying these bibs on, I found the Large Tall size had an inseam of 32", which doesn't equate to a "tall size". I had to return the bids :(.