BC Freshline Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Our newest and best men's ski jacket uses state-of-the-art materials and includes a guide-built feature set that gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. The shell combines eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—both 3-layer waterproof—body-mapped for maximum efficiency, protection, and comfort. Together with the matching bib, it's a kit that's equal to the fiercest lines in the most challenging conditions.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 3-Layer eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—superior waterproof/breathable performance
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with high front collar—extra face protection when fully zipped
- Quick-venting pit zips regulate temperature to avoid overheating
- Five secure zip front pockets—two hand, two high-volume chest, one left arm
- Two interior mesh pockets—one phone, one stash with goggle wipe
- Cohesive embedded cordlocks at hood and hem dial in fit
- Stretch over-glove thumb loops on cuffs—secure, streamlined fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 24 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAndyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros ComfortConsGreat ski jacketApr 21, 2021
Eddie Bauer makes the best ski clothes period
- Yes, I recommend this productMacGyverGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFirst class all the way!Apr 21, 2021
Look forward to testing it out on my next winter adventure
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGenderHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketApr 20, 2021
Very well designed and built jacket.