BC Freshline Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Our newest and best men's ski jacket uses state-of-the-art materials and includes a guide-built feature set that gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. The shell combines eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—both 3-layer waterproof—body-mapped for maximum efficiency, protection, and comfort. Together with the matching bib, it's a kit that's equal to the fiercest lines in the most challenging conditions.
- 3-Layer eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—superior waterproof/breathable performance
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with high front collar—extra face protection when fully zipped
- Quick-venting pit zips regulate temperature to avoid overheating
- Five secure zip front pockets—two hand, two high-volume chest, one left arm
- Two interior mesh pockets—one phone, one stash with goggle wipe
- Cohesive embedded cordlocks at hood and hem dial in fit
- Stretch over-glove thumb loops on cuffs—secure, streamlined fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 24 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest everFeb 21, 2021
Best alpine/back country/ascent/sit your axe on a chairlift jacket I have ever owned. Quality second to none. Cuts wind. Keeps you dry. Love this jacket. Only downside was it took a long time to get to me - stupid Rona!
- Yes, I recommend this productBenGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsPerfect Ski and Mountaineering shell for tall people!Apr 11, 2020
Such a great ski jacket. Hard to find in a tall size. Thanks EB for making Tall sizes. Please make more!
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn BGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Exceptionally Comfortable, Extremely Durable, Highly Breathable, Highly Breatheable, RECCO, Well thought out featuresCons A bit heavyAn Absolutely Outstanding Hard-shellNov 30, 2019
This is it: the hardshell I've been craving. I got jealous of my girlfriend's Arc'Teryx Beta AR after getting caught in a high altitude hailstorm over the summer. My Cloud Cap was OK, but with driving wind and hail, it started to leak, while hers held out. After that, I knew I wanted a proper hardshell but neither Arc'Teryx nor Eddie B had a medium tall option in last years lineup, and I was unwilling to spend the requisite big money on something that didn't quite fit right. In this new version, Eddie B has provided everything that I wanted. eVent fabrics for high levels of waterproofing and exceptional breathability. Well mapped pockets for ample storage. A fit that's just right for layering without being too baggy. Thumb elastics to keep the sleeves riding down (what a great idea!). A zip out powder skirt,so I can use it for summer mountaineering, along with winter skiing. It even has a RECCO reflector, which was a pleasant surprise. Also, it comes in my favorite color of blue, which is nice. All that, and it actually comes in medium tall. I was sold. I took it up to Taos on their opening weekend to test it out. It was great. Never have I stayed so dry and comfy skiing all day. I never got clammy-the eVent really does do a steller job of venting sweat compared to the cheaper "breathable" waterproof fabrics. The real test came when the steady snows became a full on blizzard: heavy snow and 30+ MPH winds causing full white out conditions. My old North Face Triclimate would've been no match for such ferocity. But this kit (I got the big, too) held out the driven snow with ease. Nothing came through. I remained dry and comfy everywhere that was covered as wind driven snow was stinging my face. It also seems to have a better feature set then anything else on the market, and yes, that includes offering from everyone's favorite dead bird brand. Kudos, Eddie B.