BC Freshline Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Our newest and best men's ski jacket uses state-of-the-art materials and includes a guide-built feature set that gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. The shell combines eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—both 3-layer waterproof—body-mapped for maximum efficiency, protection, and comfort. Together with the matching bib, it's a kit that's equal to the fiercest lines in the most challenging conditions.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 3-Layer eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—superior waterproof/breathable performance
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with high front collar—extra face protection when fully zipped
- Quick-venting pit zips regulate temperature to avoid overheating
- Five secure zip front pockets—two hand, two high-volume chest, one left arm
- Two interior mesh pockets—one phone, one stash with goggle wipe
- Cohesive embedded cordlocks at hood and hem dial in fit
- Stretch over-glove thumb loops on cuffs—secure, streamlined fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 24 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- DoddsyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAnother Winner!Apr 16, 2021
2nd Freshline Jacket. Great build quality on both. Tough too, especially when your working 14 hour days outside.
- Yes, I recommend this productjzygGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuperbApr 8, 2021
This seemed too large, but it is designed to wear with layers underneath and being for snow sports (snowboarding) it was perfectly forgiving when jibbing and hoseing through the mountain snow.
- Yes, I recommend this productBennyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Fit, QualityConsLight weight, and comfortableApr 2, 2021
The Freshline Jacket performed beyond my expectations. The shell feels light and there was no overheating so far. The medium fit is great for my size (5:10/172 lb), not too tight nor too loose; expect to keep me warm and dry for years to come.