EverTherm Down Stretch Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Next-gen, stretch version of our award-winning down jacket. Windproof, water-resistant stretch nylon shell, plus 45g Thindown® Flex insulation that replaces down clusters with a continuous sheet of down fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 45g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown® Flex, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Close-fitting, insulated hood with stretch binding
- Dual chest pockets
- Secure zip hand pockets with insulation over knuckles
- Adjustable hem for optimal fit
- Stretch cuffs help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 19 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeg81GenderHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat product and design.Mar 30, 2021
Have yet to fully test the hoody in cold temps. I did however get to wear it on very windy day. The hoody did well in that department. There were 30-50 mph winds that day. I cannot comment on the warmth, but will attempt to do so next winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productJPPGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWinter Go To CoatFeb 19, 2021
Don't let the name fool you, I really wouldn't call this a hoodie. To me it is actually a warmer version of the EB Evertherm Down Jacket. I am not complaining it is actually what I wanted so much so that when the black became available I bought it , having previously bought the storm colour. I have worn it on -15C cold, windy, damp days and has kept me quite comfortable. I would recommend going a size bigger, I take a medium in the Evertherm jacket but found a large was needed, medium definitely too tight. If you like the Evertherm Down Jacket and want something a little heavier this is a must buy!
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat JacketJan 5, 2021
Love this jacket. It is lightweight, stylish and warm. Not having style (2 chest zippers) and color combo for ladies, I bought the storm color on sale in Mar. 2020. Great against wind and rain. Being chesty with small hips, men's reg. M fits me perfect and lengthier. With appropriate layers underneath, it is very warm; hood snug to keep wind out, and no need for ear muffs or scarf. It moves with you, therefore very comfortable. I highly recommend if on sale.