IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood: Close, ergonomic fit stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review
- Asked Oct 17, 2019 by1 answerQ: I am interested in the ignite lite stretch jacket but am unsure of the right size. I don't like tight fitting clothing and I see this is listed as athletic cut. I have the cirrus down lite jacket in 2XL tall and it fits perfect. Any recommendation on the right size?A:If you own the Cirruslite and love the fit, I would recommend sizing up to a XXXL Tall in the Ignitelite Stretch. The chest measurement in the Active Fit is noticeably different from our Classic Fit.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT