IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 28" | Weight: 17.6 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsWarm, slim, versatileNov 4, 2021
Bought this as a fall through spring jacket for a variety of uses and have worn it for daily commute and outdoor chores as well as some light winter hikes. I have the Superior Parka for serious winter weather, but this has gotten way more use. Obviously not a jacket for dressing up, but goes great with everything else. Fits slim which is nice, but makes layering with bulkier clothes difficult. This is especially noticeable in the forearms. Surprisingly wind and water resistant, and quite warm while being breathable. The hood looks a little goofy but is a lifesaver if you are actually trying to stay warm in cold, windy weather. It zips right up and seals well around the face preventing wind from getting in. It's a really practical jacket, and while I'll probably get a hoodless down jacket for other situations, this will continue to get a lot of use.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsWarm, stretchy, stylishOct 18, 2021
This jacket is so comfortable with just enough style to be able to rock it out to a nice dinner in a mountain town.
- Yes, I recommend this productCatherineGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for my husband's many outdoor winter activitiesMay 24, 2021
I bought this in the neon yellow color for my husband. The bright color is perfect for skiing and for him to wear to work (heavy construction) during the winter