IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 28" | Weight: 17.6 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMOGGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitConsFits wellApr 16, 2021
It fits well and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productSETHGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor Fit2 AWESOME JACKETS FOR PRICE OF 1Apr 1, 2021
I LOVE THIS JACKET. I AM BUMMED I GOT THE XL TALL. ITS STEEZY BUT IT SHOULD ALLOW ME TO USE THE JACKET FOR MORE ACTIVITIES. THE BLACK JACKET IS REVERSIBLE TO A GRAY JACKET SO YOU GET 2 JACKETS IN 1.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy, Warm HugMar 19, 2021
This is a great jacket! It's comfortable and stylish(both sides). The only thing I didn't like about it is that when I do sweat in it, it gets a little muggy inside and takes a little too long to dry. I have to flip it to the other side to dry. I think this jacket should only be worn in weather colder than 50 degrees