IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood: Close, ergonomic fit stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 28"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityHikingPros Light Weight, Style, WarmthConsAwesome JacketFeb 20, 2020
I bought this jacket for hiking in the mountains. No matter what season it is, the weather up in the mountains can change drastically, unexpectedly, and very fast. So I always carry an additional "warm layer" in my backpack for those situations and this jacket is perfect for that. It's a very warm jacket that's as light as a down jacket, but because it has a synthetic insulation, it will still keep you warm even if it gets wet. And the hood is a very nice bonus as well. This jacket won't compress / fit into it's own pocket like a down jacket will, but it will still compress down into a small package nonetheless. I compress mine down into either a quart-sized Zip Loc freezer bag or into a small nylon stuff sack before I put it in my backpack. The "athletic fit" of this jacket results in a more snug fit than what you get in a traditional fit...so I recommend you order a size up if you want a more traditional / roomy fit. This is the best jacket I have found for what I use it for. It has kept me nice & warm on many different hikes and mountain tops. One final note....I especially like the two bright color options that are offered (Rescue Orange and Storm with the bright yellow interior). God forbid, if anything unexpected ever did happen out on the trail that I needed assistance or rescue, I want the first responders to be able to see / find me very easily.
- Yes, I recommend this productNickGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsAmazing JacketFeb 19, 2020
I finally took the leap on this jacket after months of searching for a good winter jacket. It was a great decision. It's warm and toasty with not a lot of bulk. It looks clean and stylish and I love the option to reverse it for a different color. I would recommend this product. It's great for cold to very cold conditions without overheating.
- Yes, I recommend this productrtGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsGreat jacket!Jan 19, 2020