IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 28" | Weight: 17.6 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMendocino LoverGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing JacketDec 20, 2020
Been wearing this every morning over just a tee shirt walking the dog with temps in the mid 30's and slight breeze. So comfortable and warm even standing around. There are hills to climb and I don't overheat. Love the athletic fit. Snug but not tight. And the reversible yellow is appealing. I've tried several other competitors at twice the price and the Eddie Bauer IgniteLite feels better, fits better, and keeps me warm. Can't wait to use it as a mid-layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productKLGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Fit!Dec 12, 2020
Great looking jacket and fit. It was everything I was hoping for, worth it.
- Yes, I recommend this productADKJaseGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAlmost my perfect jacket.Dec 2, 2020
This jacket instantly became my go to jacket anytime I leave the house. The fit is great, and the length of the size large tall is perfect for me at 6'4". It is also extremely comfortable to the point that it almost makes you forget that you are wearing a jacket. The warmth level is about perfect for me where I can stay warm when walking around, but not overheat anytime I go inside anyplace. If I had one gripe with the jacket it would be that the DWR isn't the best that I've seen. With that one exception I'd say that this is my perfect everyday jacket to be used for running to the store, or going for a hike.
- Asked Nov 11, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood large enough to wear with a helmet?A:No, this hood is not large enough to be worn over a helmet. We designed this hood to fit comfortably underneath a helmet using the elastic binding for a close ergonomic fit.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 28, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood on this jacket removable?A:No, the hood is not removable.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 25, 2019 by1 answerQ: What type of insulation is used in this jacket?A:This jacket was made with our 60g VX™ stretch synthetic insulation - super lightweight, warm, and breathable!Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT