IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 28" | Weight: 17.6 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCatherineGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for my husband's many outdoor winter activitiesMay 24, 2021
I bought this in the neon yellow color for my husband. The bright color is perfect for skiing and for him to wear to work (heavy construction) during the winter
- Yes, I recommend this productJim BGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat go-to outdoor jacketMay 9, 2021
Love this jacket in tall. Usually I have to buy an XL in a jacket to get the sleeve length I need which leaves them baggy in the chest. I actually initially bought this in an XL Long but it was too baggy (with perfect sleeve length) so ordered the Large Long and gave the XLL to a buddy who's a huge Viking/bear hybrid. The EB large longs fit perfect and I stay warmer (not having gaps and a larger open chest area to heat) and looks much better and fitted properly. Love this jacket over my down puffy jacket since it's easier to wash and wear it in wetter winters/spring/fall here in N. Michigan since it keeps it's insulation when wet. I've worn this with just a light weight base layer underneath in 10° weather while hiking and started a little cold but warmed up quickly without overheating. This is my go-to jacket now for about everything I do outside.
- Yes, I recommend this productMitchellGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest jacket I've ever owned.May 7, 2021
I got this jacket for my walks across campus during the winters in Nebraska and I love it. I'm always surprised by how warm it keeps me and it hardly weighs anything.