IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 28" | Weight: 17.6 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChiHarleyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat looking jacketMar 4, 2021
I'm obsessed with the colors on this coat. Sometimes the EB yellow is yellow, but they use a lot of that much more greenish-yellow. This is the good, more pure yellow. It fits well like my other EB jackets. The pockets and their zippers all work well. Quality seems great as usual so far. The stretchy parts to get to your watch are cool...not that I even wear a watch very often.
- Yes, I recommend this productLonger than most 2XLT arm lengthGender MaleHeight 6'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood fitMar 2, 2021
I have a 7 foot wing span and it's very hard to find the type of coat that I like, that also has long arms.
- Yes, I recommend this productJapaul32Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreat jacketFeb 22, 2021
This is a fantastic jacket that is surprisingly warm. The fit is a little loose but length of the sleeves is perfect. The hood is comfortable, but puffs up a little bit. It is quite water resistant, which I appreciate living in a wet climate.