IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Medium: 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this producttomtomGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Is incredibly comfortable and soft on the skin, Keep you warm with only a Tshirt on under it, Warm yet not "fluffy", reversible, it like owning 2 amazing coatsConsThis jacket is amazing!!! Worth every pennyOct 27, 2019
I love this coat. I live in the PNW and this will be my go to coat when its not summer. It keeps me warm only wearing a tshirt under it and is NOT what I consider a fluffy coat. Its ultra light and extremely comfortable to wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrantGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsMy New Favorite Jacket!!Oct 24, 2019
This is my new favorite Eddie Bauer jacket! This jacket is the perfect to wear indoors and outdoors. The breathability, two great colors in one jacket and overall stretch/fit of the jacket I (including the cuff) is reason enough to own this jacket. I highly recommend this jacket!
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: What is the down fill power?A:This jacket uses a synthetic insulation - 60g VX™ stretch insulation. When it comes to resistance to heat loss, VX™ performs as well as premium down, and better than other synthetics.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: Does this jacket pack into its own pocket?A:No, this jacket does not pack into it’s own pocket.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT