IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Medium: 28" | Weight: 16 oz
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChris SGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat all-around jacketApr 28, 2021
I have the hooded version of this jacket and it is great, not as warm as down but breathes well when active. I wanted to get the jacket in tall so I could use it when riding my bike in 25F weather and it performs well. I like the extra length just for coverage. It has the features you need and none you really don't. The new VX stretch insulation is a bit warmer than the older version and breathes a little better as well. Great overall jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfortable and warmApr 20, 2021
This jacket is very comfortable and I like how it stretches to move with you while you are skiing
- Yes, I recommend this productXcskigolferGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsGreat coat for early spring in MontanaApr 15, 2021
This coat has been great for cool, windy conditions in Montana this spring. Fit was a bit tricky, as I'm tall but slender. I finally opted for Medium Tall - it's great to have the extra length at the waist. The sleeves are a bit long, but when I tried on a Reg Medium at the store they were too short, and these will work well with gloves. This is a great looking and functional coat, and so far seems very wind resistant too.