IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Medium: 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Warm, light weight, good fit, comfortable.ConsGreat Jacket for the sale priceJan 3, 2020
I bought this prior to a trip to AZ in the fall because of its light weight and ease of packing. It is very comfortable and warm. It holds the heat in extremely well.
- Yes, I recommend this productPeteGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsGreat jacket for skiing and hikingDec 11, 2019
I have used this jacket as my base insulation for skiing in Colorado for the past two years. In addition, it was a critical layer in my climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro this past summer. It is super versatile with a wide temperature range. Unlike down, it will not pack down on your back when wearing a pack. Looks sharp, wind-proof, what more count you want!
- Yes, I recommend this productAGGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsLove this Jacket!!Dec 3, 2019
Really nice go to jacket. The reversible color is why I bought it ( Medium Indigo ), I wore it with just a medium baselayer and I had to open the jacket because I was so warm ( Temps in 20's with a moderate wind ). Could not be more pleased. Eddie Bauer has top quality items and when you get it on sale, its even more special.
- Asked Oct 27, 2019 by1 answerQ: why is it called a hoodie? I don't see a hood.A:This particular style does not have a hood and is named the Ignitelite Stretch Reversible Jacket, but you can find the hooded version here - https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/38832441/.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: What is the down fill power?A:This jacket uses a synthetic insulation - 60g VX™ stretch insulation. When it comes to resistance to heat loss, VX™ performs as well as premium down, and better than other synthetics.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: Does this jacket pack into its own pocket?A:No, this jacket does not pack into it’s own pocket.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT