IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Medium: 28" | Weight: 16 oz
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNone.Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsI appreciate your timely delivery of my purchases (2).Jun 15, 2021
The fashion style and sale price are awesome.
- KennyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsNiceMay 18, 2021
Like the reversable
- Yes, I recommend this productChris SGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat all-around jacketApr 28, 2021
I have the hooded version of this jacket and it is great, not as warm as down but breathes well when active. I wanted to get the jacket in tall so I could use it when riding my bike in 25F weather and it performs well. I like the extra length just for coverage. It has the features you need and none you really don't. The new VX stretch insulation is a bit warmer than the older version and breathes a little better as well. Great overall jacket.